You might think that you have to go to Disneyland or Disney World to see Mickey Mouse fashions, but the Iceberg Spring 2010 ready-to-wear collection shown at Milan Fashion Week would prove you wrong. That ubiquitous black-eared mouse found his way into nearly every piece in the line, whether it was a paneled shift dress, opaque minidress or a bowler-style handbag.
Even when Mickey Mouse's face wasn't on the fabric, the influence of the House of Mouse was felt, with rounded bubble shoulders that looked like ears. Check out more images of the Iceberg Spring 2010 ready-to-wear line above.
Iceberg Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear Channels the House of Mouse
1. Disney-inspired Fashion - Opportunity to create fashionable clothing and accessories incorporating iconic Disney characters.
2. Character Licensing - Opportunity for brand collaborations and licensing deals with popular cartoon characters.
3. Nostalgic Fashion - Opportunity to tap into consumer desire for nostalgic fashion trends and iconic imagery.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Disruptive innovation in incorporating iconic characters into mainstream fashion.
2. Entertainment and Media - Disruptive innovation in character licensing and collaboration for merchandise.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Disruptive innovation in leveraging nostalgic fashion trends for branding campaigns.