Webz is a hybrid footwear silhouette that is gaining funding through Kickstarter. The model is focused on providing consumers with optimal comfort and performance for everyday activities during the summer months. The shoe itself borrows aesthetic and functional cues from the construction of sandals, trainers and flip flops. As a result, the hybrid footwear is breathable, grease and water resistant, lightweight, supportive and packable. These features do not only make it ideal for everyday adventures but it also makes Webz adaptable for travel and vacation destinations.
Webz is the product of a four-year-long design process that was focused on providing the most aesthetically pleasing and performance-centric multi-purpose hybrid footwear. The model is made available in a variety of colorways.
Webz Mixes the Silhouettes of Sandals, Trainers & Flip Flops
1. Hybrid Footwear Silhouettes - Opportunities for companies to innovate by creating hybrid footwear with mixed aesthetic and functional cues.
2. Optimal Comfort Footwear - Opportunities for companies to innovate by creating footwear that provides optimal comfort and performance for everyday activities.
3. Travel Packable Shoes - Opportunities for companies to innovate by creating footwear that is lightweight, supportive and packable for travel and vacation destinations.
1. Footwear Industry - Footwear companies can innovate by developing new types of hybrid footwear that cater to the needs of consumers.
2. Travel Accessories Industry - Travel accessories companies can add to their line of products by creating packable shoes suitable for travel destinations.
3. Leisurewear Industry - Leisurewear companies could incorporate hybrid footwear silhouettes into their product line to provide consumers with more options for comfortable footwear during everyday activities.