Funko announced a new set of Hunter x Hunter Funko Pop collectible toys inspired by the long-running anime, Hunter x Hunter. The set includes eight new collectible figurines. Each figurine in the collection depicts a popular character from Hunter x Hunter. The characters include Killua, Biscuit Kreuger, Kite, Netero, Komugi, and Pitou as solo figurines. Additionally, the Funko set features a special duo figurine of Komugi and Mereum engaged in a round of gungi.
This set was released as part of Funko's annual 'FUNKOWEEN' celebration. FUNKOWEEN takes place at the mid-point from the start of the year to Halloween, which is the middle of May. On each day of FUNKOWEEN, which lasts approximately three days, Funko will unveil a new set of Funko Pop collectibles on its website.
Image Credit: Funko
Funko Announced a New Set of Collectible Hunter x Hunter Toys
1. Anime-branded Collectible Figurines - Funko's new set of Hunter x Hunter Funko Pop collectible toys inspired by anime highlights the value of branded collectible figurines.
2. FUNKOWEEN Celebration - Funko's annual FUNKOWEEN celebration and daily reveals of new collectibles on its website creates a sense of urgency and excitement for collectors.
3. Nostalgia-inspired Collectibles - The popularity of Funko's branded collectible figurines highlights an opportunity for industries like entertainment and gaming to produce nostalgic, limited edition merchandise that cater to millennial and Generation Z audiences.
1. Entertainment - Funko's branded collectibles based on long-running anime highlight an opportunity for entertainment companies to produce merchandise and toys that generate additional revenue streams and increase brand awareness.
2. Gaming - Funko's Hunter x Hunter Funko Pop collectibles and FUNKOWEEN celebration highlights an opportunity for gaming companies to produce branded merchandise and limited edition collector's items that drive sales and increase player engagement.
3. E-commerce - Funko's business model, which focuses on creating collector's items and limited edition merchandise, highlights an opportunity for e-commerce companies to utilize a similar strategy, targeting collectors and increasing sales through a sense of urgency and exclusivity.