Budapest-based fashion brand Nanushka introduces the lookbook that showcases all of its Resort 2021 designs -- the collection is entitled 'Human/Nature.' Designer Sandra Sandor draws inspiration from nature itself and the authentic transformative impact it has on the world.
The capsule is made up of sustainable fabrication to follow suit including organic cotton, repurposed faux-fur, recycled mesh jersey, and much more. The inspiration continues to translate through the colors and textures of the designs as well. The silhouettes are relaxed and fluid, with washes that imitate the tones of the sea and earthy hues captured by dusty looks. Additional materials include the fish net, twill, and open weave to focus further on natural life and protecting and sustaining it.
Image Credit: Nanushka
Nanushka's Resort 2021 Capsule is Entitled 'Human/Nature'
1. Sustainable Capsules - Opportunity for brands to craft sustainable collections that align with environmentally conscious consumer values.
2. Nature-inspired Designs - Brands have the chance to tap into the trend of finding inspiration in nature and incorporating it into their designs.
3. Focus on Materials - A trend towards utilizing materials that are environmentally friendly and promote sustainable sourcing would resonate with consumers who are looking to make more eco-conscious choices.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can continue to incorporate environmentally-conscious designs and materials into their clothing lines.
2. Sustainability - Industries can place an emphasis on promoting sustainability and eco-consciousness through production and resource management.
3. Consumer Goods - Brands across different consumer goods sectors can look to design and innovate around environmentally-friendly and sustainable materials and packaging.