Vivid colors and exaggerated proportions take center stage in the 'HUED' editorial exclusive for fashion website F****** Young! Online. Val at Nevs agency stars in the photoshoot that is captured by photographer Edd Leigh's lens.
The blonde-haired model is outfitted by stylist Reem Berhane who clads him in pieces from HERAWAN and Helen Senior among others. Val poses in studio while sporting structured blazers, loose-fitting leather coats and sculptural jackets that are presented in a palette of cool neutrals.
These vanguard fashions are then transformed to candy-colored garments thanks to a series of fragmented photo filters that are also featured in the editorial. The end result of the 'HUED' editorial exclusive for F****** Young! Online is a sea of colourful fashions that are brought to life with artful visual elements.
The HUED Fashion Story for F****** Young! Online is Vanguard
1. Exaggerated Proportions - Opportunity to disrupt traditional sizing in the fashion industry with futuristic and unconventional fits.
2. Color Blocking - Opportunity to disrupt traditional color schemes in industries such as graphic design, home decor, and branding.
3. Fragmented Photo Filters - Opportunity to disrupt photography and social media industries with the development of unique and customizable filters.
1. Fashion - The adoption of 'HUED' editorial's exaggerated proportions could revolutionize the way clothing is designed, produced, and sold.
2. Graphic Design - The use of color blocking techniques from HUED editorial can pave the way for new styles and branding approaches in graphic design.
3. Photography - The fragmented photo filters from the 'HUED' editorial can inspire photographers and social media influencers to develop unique and innovative filters that can become a new standard in photography.