Hublot has introduced the 2014 FIFA World Cup-inspired Hublot timepiece, specially designed for the world of football.
The limited-edition ‘Big Bang Unico Bi-Retrograde Chrono’ by Hublot is a luxurious, football-inspired timepiece that houses 200 numbered pieces in ceramic, as well as being the first bi-retrograde caliber from Hublot.
Hublot is the official timekeeper and watch of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, and was inspired to develop a watch movement for the prestigious games.
The timepiece features a satin-finished and polished case of 18-karat king gold, carbon fiber bezel, sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment, and a black PVD titanium strap, which also features 18-karat king gold, among many of its features.
This upscale, opulent watch will have you feeling mighty luxurious, like the players and managers themselves; supporting the beautiful game that unites fans worldwide.
Hublot Introduces Its Big Bang Watch for the 2014 World Cup
1. Limited-edition Luxury Timepieces - Opportunity for luxury watch brands to create limited-edition timepieces inspired by major sporting events.
2. Football-inspired Watch Designs - Market for watch brands to create sport-inspired designs that appeal to football enthusiasts.
3. Official Timekeeping Partnerships - Opportunity for watch brands to collaborate with major sporting events as official timekeepers.
1. Luxury Watch Brands - Luxury watch brands can capitalize on the demand for limited-edition timepieces inspired by major sporting events.
2. Sportswear Brands - Sportswear brands can expand their product offerings by partnering with watch brands to create football-inspired watch designs.
3. Sporting Events - Major sporting events can benefit from collaborations with watch brands to enhance their brand image and offer exclusive merchandise.