The How To Spend It July 2012 Kevin Sinclair editorial displays the upper class work of the critically acclaimed photographer. Model Natalia Chabanenko is found here in oversize sunglasses and high fashion turbans, the very apparel that one would expect to find at a summertime resort or a members only golf club.
Sinclair is now well-known for his stylish productions with Financial Times, Elle Vietnam, Harper's Bazaar Mexico and Vestal Magazine. And though he has captured femme fatale imagery in the past, the unabashedly elitist inclusion of spiky pumps, Louboutin clutches and a thin parasol screams aristocracy in the most primal sense of the word. Chabanenko's intense gaze added to the theme, replete with full red lips and dark mascara.
The How To Spend It July 2012 Sinclair Photoshoot is Refined
1. Upper Class Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a high-end fashion brand that caters specifically to the upper class market, offering unique and luxurious clothing and accessories.
2. Aristocratic Aesthetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of beauty products and accessories that embody aristocratic elegance, targeting affluent consumers who value refined aesthetics.
3. Exclusive Resort Style - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design and build exclusive luxury resorts that offer a top-notch experience for wealthy individuals seeking an upscale vacation destination.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore sustainable and ethical fashion practices to meet the growing demand for luxury clothing while minimizing environmental impact.
2. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative beauty treatments and products that cater to the affluent market, incorporating luxurious ingredients and advanced technology.
3. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce innovative hospitality concepts and services that cater specifically to high-end clientele, providing unique and personalized experiences.