‘How to be a Movie Star’ in VMan is a profile on British actor Nicholas Hoult. You may recognize Hoult as the precocious young boy who melts Hugh Grant’s heart in the movie ‘About a Boy’ but it’s his turn as a young university student in Tom Ford’s directorial debut, ‘A Single Man’ that is seeing Hoult on to adulthood.
In the profile ‘How to be a Movie Star’ in VMan Hoult is sleek and dashing. Photographed by Willy Vanderperre and styled by Olivier Rizzo we see Hoult wearing something other than head to toe Tom Ford.
Actor Nicholas Hoult in 'How to be a Movie Star' in Vman
1. Sleek Fashion Editorials - The trend of sleek fashion editorials presents disruptive innovation opportunities for photographers and stylists to explore bold new concepts and challenge traditional fashion norms.
2. Youthful Actor Profiles - The trend of profiling young actors in magazines like VMan offers disruptive innovation opportunities for media outlets to showcase rising talent and explore their unique journeys and contributions to the industry.
3. Tom Ford's Impact on Fashion - The trend of highlighting Tom Ford's influence in fashion editorials creates disruptive innovation opportunities for designers, photographers, and stylists to draw inspiration from his iconic style and add their own innovative twists to the industry.
1. Fashion Photography - The fashion photography industry can leverage the trend of sleek fashion editorials to experiment with bold and eye-catching visuals that push the boundaries of traditional aesthetics and inspire new artistic interpretations.
2. Entertainment Media - The entertainment media industry can seize the trend of profiling young actors in magazines like VMan to connect with a younger audience, discover emerging talent early on, and provide engaging content that goes beyond typical celebrity coverage.
3. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can explore the trend of highlighting Tom Ford's impact on fashion to embrace his sophisticated, modern aesthetic while infusing their own innovative ideas to create unique and highly desirable collections.