In attempt to invigorate its North American portfolio and enhance brand investment, W Hotels are undergoing a second wave of hotel renovations including its Hoboken location. In addition to 265 rooms and suites being updated in New Jersey, the W Hotels Worldwide have been redoing lobbies, bars, restaurants and other public spaces. These strategic upgrades are occurring not just in Hoboken, but in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Seattle and Washington DC.
When it comes to the W Hoboken hotel renovations, the focus in mainly on suites. The changes, inspired by Frank Sinatra and baseball, include more square footage and a 25 foot custom-made chandelier by Madlab. Novogratz (Starwood's in-house design studio) is helping with the renovations, right off the heels of February 2014's opening of destination bar Lulu's.
These W Hotel Renovations Take a Note From Ol' Blue Eyes
1. Hotel Renovations - Opportunity for hotels to revitalize their brand and enhance guest experiences through strategic renovations.
2. Suite Upgrades - Market demand for larger, more luxurious suites in hotels, inspired by themed designs and unique amenities.
3. In-house Design Studios - Growing trend of hotels collaborating with in-house design studios to create custom and innovative spaces.
1. Hospitality - Hotels can leverage renovations and suite upgrades to attract new guests and differentiate themselves in a competitive market.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior design firms to specialize in hotel renovations and create unique, themed spaces that align with brand identities.
3. Lighting Design - Demand for custom-made lighting fixtures in hotel renovations, providing opportunities for lighting design companies to showcase their creativity and expertise.