This gold-plated hot dog ring by Glenda Lopez lets you celebrate your love of barbecued wieners year round. The handcrafted jewelry is made out of gold-plated brass and even includes a red ketchup squiggle, which consists of red enamel. The ring comes in four sizes, ranging from European sized 10 to 16.
The designer is trying to change the existing beliefs surrounding contemporary jewelry by offering affordable alternatives to the public without sacrificing quality or attention to detail. She likes to work with as many different visual parts as possible, which is evident in the detail of this hot dog ring. The foot-long wiener hanging out of the bun is a nice touch and makes a fun gift to give your friends as well.
This Hot Dog Ring by Glenda Lopez is Deliciously Delicate
1. Food-inspired Jewelry - Creating jewelry inspired by food can be a unique way to appeal to consumers looking for fun and quirky accessories.
2. Affordable Luxury - Offering affordable alternatives to luxury items can change existing beliefs surrounding the value of jewelry.
3. Attention to Detail - Emphasizing the importance of attention to detail in handcrafted jewelry can appeal to consumers looking for unique and high-quality pieces.
1. Fashion - Fashion retailers and designers can create food-inspired jewelry that appeals to consumers looking for unique accessories.
2. Jewelry - Jewelry designers can explore creating affordable luxury pieces that emphasize attention to detail.
3. Gifts - Selling food-inspired jewelry as fun and unique gifts can appeal to consumers looking for quirky and one-of-a-kind presents.