The HORI Split Pad Pro Controller is a pro-grade peripheral for Nintendo Switch users that will enable them to swap out the OEM controllers for a more ergonomic alternative. Fitting neatly onto the sides of the mobile console, the controllers mimic the experience of full-size alternatives and will allow users to spend extended periods of time playing on the console without fatigue. Users can take advantage of programmable rear buttons, enlarged grips, buttons and more to make the console comfortable for high-pace games that require focus.
The HORI Split Pad Pro Controller is officially licensed by Nintendo and features Daemon X Machina branding and accents on various parts of the peripheral to make it applicable for fans of the recently released title.
The HORI Split Pad Pro Controller Has a Full-Size Design
1. Ergonomic Gaming Controllers - Opportunity to disrupt the gaming industry by providing more comfortable and fatigue-free gaming experiences.
2. Customizable Console Accessories - Opportunity to innovate and offer programmable buttons and grips for enhanced gaming experiences.
3. Mobile Gaming Enhancements - Opportunity to capitalize on the growing market of mobile gaming by offering accessories that improve comfort and performance.
1. Gaming Accessories - Opportunity for gaming accessory companies to design and produce ergonomic controllers with enhanced features.
2. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for consumer electronics companies to develop customizable accessories for gaming consoles and mobile devices.
3. Gaming Software - Opportunity for game developers to create games that are specifically optimized for use with ergonomic mobile console controllers.