The Honda Odyssey has always been a very good family vehicle, capable of packing in the parents, four kids and enough luggage for a week away. The new ad campaign by RPA focuses on branching out the auto's appeal, marketing it towards romance-starved couples, people who like loud music, and ironically, people who like tranquility.
The new Honda Odyssey can apparently be anything you want it to be. That's the beauty of a vehicle with breathing room. Unfortunately if you like drag racing, the Honda Odyssey might not be suited for you.
The Honda Odyssey Advertisements Can Sell to Anyone
1. Adaptable Vehicle Marketing - Advertisers are directly marketing different vehicle features to niche audiences, offering up new opportunities for flexible branding campaigns.
2. Multifunctional Vehicle Design - Vehicle manufacturers are incorporating adaptable features that allow for a range of lifestyle and family configurations, creating possibilities for increased customization and targeting of specific demographics.
3. Alternative Vehicle Use Cases - Auto companies are promoting unique and unexpected uses for vehicles, opening up new market segments and allowing for disruptive innovation in the sector.
1. Automotive - Auto manufacturers can leverage adaptable designs and marketing strategies to differentiate themselves from competitors and attract new customer segments.
2. Marketing/advertising - Media and advertising professionals can explore new ways to craft custom campaigns around specific vehicle features and appeal to targeted audiences.
3. Transportation and Logistics - Alternative uses for vehicles can disrupt the status quo in transportation and logistics, opening up new markets for innovative solutions.