If you have a dab hand in the kitchen and also enjoy a little marijuana, this homemade olive oil could be your next culinary endeavor. Created by Chris Kilham, the 20 Minute Cannabis Olive Oil recipe can also be found in the recently released book 'The Cannabis Kitchen Cookbook.'
The homemade olive oil is a step up from your standard pot brownies or weed cookies, resulting in a gourmet treat that will get you high. Calling for 283.5 mg of THC, the olive oil contains finely ground cannabis flowers and organic extra virgin olive oil. You will also require materials such as a cheesecloth, coffee grinder and fine mesh strainer. The easy and versatile staple has an element of instant gratification to it and can be used in a wide variety of other foods.
This Homemade Olive Oil is Made With High-Inducing Cannabis
1. Marijuana-infused Cooking - The trend of using marijuana as an ingredient in gourmet cooking allows for new product development and branding opportunities in the food industry.
2. DIY Cannabis Cooking - More people are experimenting with creating their own marijuana-infused cooking staples at home, presenting a potential market for kitchen equipment and accessories.
3. Cannabis Cookbook Publishing - The release of cookbooks featuring recipes that include marijuana creates a new niche in the publishing industry.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can capitalize on the trend of marijuana-infused cooking and create new products and packaging for this growing market.
2. Kitchen Equipment and Accessories - Companies that manufacture kitchen equipment and accessories may benefit from the rise of homemade cannabis cooking and can tailor their products to this growing market.
3. Publishing - Publishing companies can take advantage of the growing interest in cannabis cooking by developing specialized books, magazines, and websites related to the topic.