Home automation is becoming more commonplace, so products like the 'XIBOT' smart home assistant robot are coming about to help offer a fun way to keep the home organized. Working like a robotic family member or pet, the 'XIBOT' helps the family out in a variety of ways. "She" will wake everyone up, offer weather forecasts and help with a bevy of other tasks like email, phone calls, shopping lists and more.
The 'XIBOT' smart home assistant is currently funding on Indiegogo to bring the cute robotic pet helper into production. The autonomous movement capabilities of the 'XIBOT' means it would be able to navigate the home by itself to monitor, offer help and even act as a companion for kids.
The 'XIBOT' Smart Home Assistant Provides an Intuitive Experience
1. Home Automation - There is an opportunity to innovate in the home automation market by creating more interactive and user-friendly smart home assistant robots like the 'XIBOT' that can perform a variety of tasks.
2. Robotic Companions - The development of robotic companions like the 'XIBOT' presents an opportunity to disrupt the traditional concept of a family pet and offer interactive, intelligent and helpful robotic assistants.
3. Autonomous Assistance - The autonomous movement capabilities of robots like the 'XIBOT' open up possibilities for creating autonomous home assistants that can independently navigate and monitor the home environment, offering assistance and companionship.
1. Smart Home Technology - The smart home technology industry can benefit from the disruptive innovation opportunity to create more advanced, intelligent and interactive home assistant robots like the 'XIBOT'.
2. Robotics - The robotics industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the demand for robotic companions by developing more advanced and user-friendly robotic pet assistants like the 'XIBOT'.
3. Childcare Services - Childcare services industry can explore the possibilities of using interactive and autonomous robotic companions like the 'XIBOT' to provide entertainment, education and companionship for children.