As modern society gets more and more out of touch with the origins of consumer products, this holographic fishing technology presents a unique new spin. People may not be going out into knee-high water to catch their own salmon, but they could have a simulated experience in their own homes.
Pan Wang has envisioned virtual reality fishing with this Future Hunter-Gatherer device. The disk-shaped gadget can be set on a countertop or mounted on a wall, and when you switch it on, holograms of marine life begin to seemingly swim through the air. With a connected fishing net, the consumer can trap his choice seafood. The holographic fishing system registers this catch, and the local supermarket will prepare and deliver your preferred trout or bass to you.
The Hunter-Gatherer Lets You Virtually Catch Your Food for Delivery
1. Virtual Reality Fishing - The use of holographic fishing technology to create a simulated fishing experience in homes and businesses.
2. Connected Fishing Equipment - The development of fishing nets and equipment that can interact with holographic fishing systems.
3. Innovative Food Delivery - The use of holographic fishing technology to create a unique food delivery experience where customers can catch their desired seafood virtually.
1. Retail - Retailers can invest in virtual reality fishing technology to attract modern consumers looking for unique shopping experiences.
2. Fishing Equipment Manufacturing - Manufacturers of fishing net and equipment can innovate new products that can interact with holographic fishing systems.
3. Food Delivery - Holographic fishing technology can provide food delivery services with opportunities to offer unique value propositions and appeal to modern consumers.