The digital design studio 'Pinar & Viola' created the world's first holographic fashion show for a virtual fashion line that was designed by Amber Jae Slooten.
The holographic fashion show featured models who were standing behind transparent screens and wearing skin-colored suits. As the digital clothing and animations moved, the model would move with them -- creating a physical experience that was completely in sync with the digital one. In designing this virtual fashion line, Amber Jae Slooten imagined "the future of fashion," with the hopes that fashion and technology can integrate as well as technology as integrated with other industries.
By creating something almost tangible out of nothing but a concept, this fashion show makes a statement while also functioning as an art piece.
This Fashion Show Projected Holograms of Clothes onto Models
1. Virtual Fashion Lines - Opportunity to design and showcase clothing lines through holographic fashion shows.
2. Integration of Fashion and Technology - Potential for fashion and technology to merge, creating innovative and interactive experiences.
3. Physical and Digital Fusion - Exploration of ways to seamlessly blend physical and digital elements in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity for designers to create virtual fashion lines.
2. Technology - Opportunity for technology companies to develop advanced holographic projections for fashion shows.
3. Art and Design - Exploration of the intersection of art and fashion through the fusion of physical and digital elements.