Following the Hoka Clifton 7, the Hoka Clifton 8 is being introduced with a light and airy new midsole, an energetic design and a design that's 15% lighter than the design that came before. The lightweight sneaker totally refreshes the design of the predecessor and Gretchen Weimer, VP of product at Hoka One One, says that "The Clifton is designed to empower runners to reach their next level."
Thanks to a new midsole compound, the sneaker offers the brand's lightest and most energetic foams to date and it is available in fun colorways like Outerspace / Atlantis and Aquarelle / Eggshell Blue. The newest addition to the award-winning Clifton franchise is said to be not only lighter but also more responsive with a streamlined silhouette and an engineered mesh upper.
The Hoka Clifton 8 is 15% Lighter Than Its Predecessor
1. Ultra-light Sneakers - Opportunity for sports brands to continue improving on the weight and comfort of athletic shoes, while also exploring eco-friendly materials.
2. Energetic Midsoles - A potential trend within the footwear industry to develop more responsive midsole compounds to enhance the performance of athletes.
3. Streamlined Silhouettes - Design opportunity for brands to create shoes with streamlined silhouettes that cater to both style and function for the active consumer.
1. Sports Footwear - As the demand for high-performance yet comfortable sneakers grows, footwear companies can continue to innovate their products to accommodate varying needs.
2. Eco-friendly Materials - This trend can be applied not just to the footwear industry, but other industries as well such as fashion, furniture, and packaging materials.
3. Athletic Technology - Companies in the sports and tech industries can collaborate to develop technology that enhances athlete performance while promoting health and safety for users.