Coors Organic is helping Torontonians celebrate the true meaning of the holidays instead of focusing on materialistic stuff with the launch of its new hilarious and cheeky Ho Ho H’au Naturale holiday cards. The campaign is focused on the "bare necessities" with a new casting call to find Canadians willing to "strip away the excess" in a tasteful photo shoot where they will have the opportunity to pose exposed for personalized holiday cards.
Interested individuals can visit the official Coors Organic Ho Ho H’au Naturale Kijiji ad to answer the casting call, "because sometimes giving less, is giving a whole lot more." The "fully unwrapped" campaign will appeal to consumers looking to offer a unique and personalized greeting card to loved ones.
Image Credit: Coors Organic
Coors Organic Encourages You to "Bare it All This Holiday Season"
1. Cheeky Holiday Cards - The trend of creating cheeky, personalized holiday cards with a humorous twist offers opportunities for brands to connect with customers and differentiate themselves in a crowded market.
2. Experiential Marketing - The Coors Organic campaign showcases the rising trend of experiential marketing, where brands create interactive and immersive experiences to engage with customers and build brand loyalty.
3. Less Is More - The campaign's message of stripping away excess and focusing on the simple things in life highlights the trend of minimalism and the potential for brands to promote simplicity and sustainability in their products and messaging.
1. Alcohol - The Coors Organic campaign demonstrates how alcohol brands can use humor and unique experiences to reach their target audience and stand out in a highly competitive industry.
2. Stationery and Greeting Cards - As the trend of personalized and humorous holiday cards grows, there is an opportunity for stationery and greeting card companies to offer customizable options that cater to customers' individuality.
3. Photography - The personalized holiday cards created through the Coors Organic campaign highlight the potential for professional photographers to offer unique, themed shoots as a creative option for customers.