The H&M Summer 2014 ad campaign takes on femininity and romance in the form of lace, sheer fabrics and flowing dresses. What makes the most recent collection even more feminine and romantic is the strict adherence to an ivory and eggshell palette. Since there are a few months before labor day, women should embrace the shades of white while they can.
Starring model Mirte Maas, the H&M Summer 2014 ad campaign was shot in studio against a matching white backdrop. Interestingly, the crisp looks are tempered by the relatively messy background. Yet this simply gives the outfits more of a relaxed, bohemian vibe about them. Perfect for the hot season, the elegant ensembles have been accessorized with a wide visor, simple sandals and tasseled earrings. Vacation has never been more inviting.
The H&M Summer 2014 Campaign Stars Model Mirte Maas
1. Romantic Ivory Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to create collections based on romantic and feminine ivory fashion.
2. Bohemian Vibe - Opportunity to create casual yet chic outfits with a bohemian vibe for the summer season.
3. Lace and Sheer Fabrics - Opportunity for fashion designers to incorporate lace and sheer fabrics in their collections for a more romantic and feminine look.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can take advantage of the romantic ivory fashion trend to attract customers to their collections.
2. Accessories - Opportunities for accessory designers to create tasseled earrings and wide visors to complement the romantic ivory fashion trend.
3. Photography - Opportunities for photographers to experiment with shooting fashion campaigns against messy backgrounds for a more relaxed and bohemian ambiance.