If you like your ladies with spots and tails, then you will love Hizzia Siller’s ‘In The Trash.’ In the trash is a series of black-and-white photos meant to expound upon the plight of endangered animals.
Fun fact, the humanimal in Hizzia Siller’s ‘In The Trash’ is a jaguar. While I am not too high on the whole endangered animal theme, I do love the makeup and the photography. If you love endangered humanimals, then you will love Hizzia Siller’s work. If all jaguars looked this good, I’d dedicate my life to conservation.
‘In the Trash' from Hizzia Siller Makes a Social Statement
1. Endangered Species Awareness - Hizzia Siller's 'In the Trash' series promotes awareness about endangered animals and their plight through unique photography and makeup.
2. Animal-inspired Makeup - Hizzia Siller's makeup technique creates a trend of animal-inspired makeup in the fashion and beauty industry.
3. Portraying Animals as Humans - Hizzia Siller's unique style of portraying animals as humans opens up opportunities for rethinking and innovating other art forms and industries.
1. Photography - Hizzia Siller's unique photography technique creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the photography industry to portray subjects in new and inventive ways.
2. Fashion - The animal-inspired makeup trend created by Hizzia Siller opens up opportunities for the fashion and beauty industry to create new products and designs that cater to the trend.
3. Art - Hizzia Siller's creative portrayal of animals as humans paves way for disruptive innovation in the art industry to create new art forms and techniques.