I always look forward to the fashions released from France and this Hixsept Spring 2011 collection has definitely caught my attention. The menswear line consists largely of bright oranges, turquoises and deep greens set off by lighter pastels and neutrals. The combination of vivid mismatched colors, patterns and finishing accessory details makes for an interesting collection.
Called 'ProblÃ¨me et crÃ©puscule,' the Hixsept Spring 2011 line belongs in a polished and fashion-forward male wardrobe.
Implications - Consumers are always on the search for products which accentuate their individuality as it is an ideal in Western society. Corporations may consider providing consumers goods and services which satiate their desire to be different from their peers as many people are willing to spend lots of disposable income in order to achieve their goal of individuality.
The Hixsept Spring 2011 Collection Has Bright Personality
1. Bright Color Fashion - The trend towards bold, bright color combinations in fashion suggests opportunities for new product lines and advertising campaigns aimed at consumers seeking to express their individuality and stand out from the crowd.
2. Pattern Mixing - The use of clashing patterns within the Hixsept Spring 2011 collection indicates a growing trend towards pattern mixing in the fashion industry, which could be leveraged by designers and retailers to offer bold and innovative clothing options for consumers.
3. Accessorizing for Personality - The Hixsept Spring 2011 collection's use of finishing accessory details suggests an opportunity for retailers and designers to develop creative and personalized accessory lines that allow consumers to express their unique personalities and tastes.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend towards individuality highlighted by the Hixsept Spring 2011 collection by creating unique and personalized clothing options for consumers who want to express their personalities through their fashion choices.
2. Retail - Retailers can use the trend towards bold and unconventional color palettes to create attention-grabbing displays and marketing campaigns that draw consumers into stores and boost sales.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The trend towards individuality highlighted by the Hixsept Spring 2011 collection suggests an opportunity for marketers and advertisers to tailor campaigns towards consumers who value self-expression and unique, personalized experiences.