There's something about this photo shoot that is just so enchanting and warm; it pulls in anyone with dreams of hedonistic freedom and unplanned travels, donning only hippie fashion and sun-kissed wavy hair.
Living life like dreamers should, Australian photographer Natalie Cottee helps us embark on a nature-filled journey of hippie fashion with new Australian fresh-faced models Abbie Weir and Taylah Roberts. As the dreamers take us on a whimsical trip via the photo shoot, we get to see the All That Remains crotchety, vintage-inspired pieces close up.
The two dewy-looking models are set against an adventurous outdoor backdrop and aimlessly walk around the bountiful natural landscape in dreamy dresses, scarves and lace shirts from All That Remains.
Styled by Leaha Lockley and featuring the two finalists from “Australia’s Next Top Model," this photo shoot is the ultimate portrayal of hippie lifestyle at its best.
This Hippie Fashion Photo Shoot is Whimsical and Dreamy
1. Hippie Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion industry to create sustainable and ethical bohemian clothing lines.
2. Nature-filled Journey - Opportunity for travel and tourism industry to create immersive experiences in natural landscapes for dreamers seeking adventure.
3. Whimsical Photography - Potential for disruptive innovation in the photography industry to capture dreamy and enchanting images that evoke emotions.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can capitalize on the popularity of bohemian fashion trends and cater to the growing demand for hippie-inspired clothing.
2. Travel and Tourism - Travel and tourism industry can create unique and immersive experiences for those seeking a nature-filled journey and adventure.
3. Photography - Innovations in photography techniques can help photographers create whimsical and dreamy images that captivate viewers.