HIP is a UK-based store that is dedicated to offering curated lifestyle products that range from sneakers to apparel. For its 70th anniversary, HIP is launching a new ‘Twin Tippped Polo Shirt’ to celebrate Fred Perry and the classic shirt design. The ‘Twin Tipped Polo Shirt’ was initially launched in the 1950s as a part of Fred Perry’s first capsule collection and immediately became an iconic silhouette within the fashion industry. The design is featured across multiple disciplines, including music, film, art, and more.
The campaign spotlights the ‘Twin Tipped Polo Shirt’ alongside vintage photographs and styling. The ‘Twin Tipped Polo Shirt’ from HIP is now available on the brand’s website for $110 USD each.
Image Credit: HIP
HIP is Revisiting the '50s with the 'Twin Tipped Polo Shirt' from Fred Perry
1. Vintage Clothing Reissues - Fashion brands are revisiting classic designs and reissuing them for modern consumers.
2. Nostalgia Marketing - Marketers are leveraging nostalgia to appeal to consumers' emotions and sense of history.
3. Curation Retailing - Stores are specializing in curating unique and high-quality products for discerning consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers and retailers can take advantage of the popularity of vintage reissues to attract customers.
2. Marketing - Brands and advertisers can use nostalgia marketing to create memorable and emotionally resonant campaigns.
3. Retail - Specialty stores and online retailers can differentiate themselves by offering carefully curated and unique products.