In addition to the pastel Air Force 1 Lows that were recently released, Nike launched a fresh colorway for its Air Force 1 High SLs to get consumers pumped up for Easter.
Although the High SLs are a part of the brand's holiday capsule collection, their light purple colorway makes them perfect to wear throughout all of spring and summer. Similarly to the Air Force 1 Lows, the High SLs have a slightly bulkier build than most, which allows them to function as a great statement piece that's also doesn't detract from the rest of one's outfit.
What's most unique about the silhouette is its inclusion of tassels on the heels, and the matching accents on the Velcro straps. Due to these additions, the sneakers have a design that's a little reminiscent of bird feathers.
These Nike Air Force 1 High SLs are a Part of the Brand's Easter Pack
1. Pastel Sneakers - Opportunity for brands to release more pastel-colored sneakers for the spring and summer seasons.
2. Statement Sneakers - Opportunity for brands to create sneakers with bold designs that function as a statement piece for an outfit.
3. Incorporating Accessories in Sneaker Design - Opportunity for brands to experiment with incorporating unique accessories, such as tassels, into sneaker designs for added flair.
1. Footwear - Opportunity for footwear brands to explore unique design elements and colorways for sneakers that cater to seasonal trends.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to integrate statement sneakers into their product offerings, to provide customers with a unique fashion accessory.
3. Textile - Opportunity to create unique textile designs and materials for sneaker production to add more personality and flair to a shoe's overall aesthetic.