In addition to (tax free) shopping there's a new way to spend time at the airport before boarding your aircraft. From today passengers travelling via Amsterdam Airport Schiphol can download travel information, music, audio books and videos at FUEL FOR TRAVEL, which is located in Departure Lounges 1 and 2 after Passport Control. FUEL FOR TRAVEL is the result of a unique collaboration between Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Talpa Digital and Samsung Electronics Benelux.
Find tourist information swiftly plus videos of your travel destination, download the most exhilarating holiday hits or load your MP3 player, portable media device or smartphone with useful content for your travels. In addition to downloading music, videos, ringtones and travel information FUEL FOR TRAVEL also offers the opportunity to purchase the very latest devices.
Digital Media Store in Amsterdam Airport
1. Digital Media Downloads - Opportunity for companies to create digital media stores in airports to cater to travelers' entertainment needs on the go.
2. Travel Information Services - Potential for businesses to offer convenient access to travel information and destination videos for travelers in airports.
3. Airport Entertainment Retail - Disruptive innovation potential for airports to collaborate with digital media companies to enhance the retail experience for passengers.
1. Digital Media - Opportunity for digital media companies to expand into the airport retail space and provide travelers with entertainment options.
2. Travel and Tourism - Opportunity for the travel and tourism industry to collaborate with airports and digital media companies to enhance the travel experience.
3. Technology and Electronics - Potential for technology and electronics companies to partner with airports to provide cutting-edge devices and content for travelers.