Herbivore Botanicals launched new sizes of some of its best-selling products. As travel restrictions lift across the world, the botanic-based skincare brand is helping consumers get back to their vacation plans with easy-to-pack products. The skincare company is offering a select range of its products in travel sizes.
Some of the noteworthy size offerings include the Mini Facial Oil Trio, which is now available in 8mL bottles. To help consumers achieve glowing complexions, Herbivore Botanicals also offers the Jewel Box in travel-sized 8mL and 10mL bottles. The brand also launched its new super-fine spray Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist available in 50mL, made with 100% natural hydrating and soothing vegan hyaluronic acid, organic rose hydrosol, coconut water, and hibiscus extract.
Image Credit: Herbivore Botanicals
Herbivore Botanicals Launched its Products in New Sizes
1. Travel-sized Skincare - The trend of offering skincare products in travel sizes creates an opportunity for brands to cater to the needs of on-the-go consumers.
2. Botanical-based Skincare - The trend towards using natural ingredients in skincare creates an opportunity for brands to capitalize on the demand for clean and sustainable beauty products.
3. Hydrating Face Mists - The trend of using face mists as a refreshing and hydrating way to care for skin creates an opportunity for brands to innovate and create unique formulas for this popular product category.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can take advantage of the trend towards natural ingredients and travel-sized products to cater to the growing demand for clean beauty on the go.
2. Travel - The travel industry can benefit from the trend of travel-sized skincare products by offering curated beauty products in their travel packages to enhance the overall travel experience.
3. Wellness - The wellness industry can incorporate the trend of hydrating face mists into their offerings, adding an extra touch of relaxation and self-care into their services.