Streetwear imprint Richardson introduces its new Heaven MI collection designed for the Spring/Summer 2022 season full of graphic streetwear items. It really brings out the rich imagination that is true to the brand's aesthetics, which dives into themes of hope, redemption, desolation, and luck.
This is translated through streetwear items including graphic tees in palettes of tan and black, a selection of shorts, zipped jackets in a crisp white, and organic cotton poplin pajamas in black complete with intricate embroidery details. In addition to these are items that have graphic spades and clover emblems finished with slogans that read "Only God Can Judge Me" and "Noise War" to fall in alignment with the overarching theme for the season.
Image Credit: Richardson
Richardson Launches the Heaven MI Capsule for the SS22 Season
1. Heaven-influenced Streetwear - The trend of incorporating heaven-inspired designs into streetwear provides opportunities for curated collections that incorporate themes of hope, redemption, and luck.
2. Graphic Streetwear - The trend of graphic streetwear continues to grow, providing opportunities to create unique and eye-catching designs.
3. Organic Cotton Fashion - The trend of organic cotton in fashion provides opportunities to create sustainable and eco-friendly pieces, such as the black organic cotton poplin pajamas in Richardson's Heaven MI collection.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can continue to innovate and incorporate heaven-inspired designs into their collections, appealing to a demographic interested in streetwear with spiritual themes.
2. Streetwear Industry - The streetwear industry can continue to incorporate graphic designs and bold slogans into their pieces, providing unique and eye-catching fashion options.
3. Sustainable Fashion Industry - The sustainable fashion industry can continue to grow by incorporating organic cotton into fashion, such as in Richardson's Heaven MI collection, appealing to those interested in fashion with an eco-friendly focus.