For those looking to combine artistic design with fashion, the Heart Collection by Silken Favours might be the way to go. These gorgeous silk scarves are wrapped up in some of the most exclusive and cool prints available. The illustrations of these pieces are hand drawn, making these accessories a phenomenal fashion and art item.
Silken Favours is a London-based company owned by designer Victoria Murdoch. She creates spectacular patterns and prints that are playful and bold. Additionally, accosding to the brand's website, she "uses traditional, intricate and very time-consuming pen and ink techniques, evoking imagery that is both otherworldly yet reassuringly familiar." Nature and animals are strongly present in her products.
The Heart Collection by Silken Favours is rich in color and made of the softest fabrics, guaranteeing a scarf to die for.
The Heart Collection by Silken Favours is Artistically Wild
1. Artistic Fashion - Art-inspired fashion is a growing trend that offers opportunities for collaboration between artists and fashion brands.
2. Nature-inspired Prints - Nature-inspired prints are in high demand and can be applied to various fashion and home decor products.
3. Handcrafted Accessories - Hand-drawn illustrations and traditional techniques are becoming more popular in the fashion industry, creating opportunities for artisanal accessory brands.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore incorporating artistic and nature-inspired prints into their collections.
2. Home Decor - Home decor brands can integrate nature-inspired prints and handcrafted accessories into their product offerings.
3. Art Collaboration - Artists and designers can collaborate to create unique fashion and accessory collections that combine art and fashion.