Nike's Blazer Mid '77 sneaker model gets a new tonal update with the recent launch of the bright 'Healing Jade' hue that decorates the silhouette. The sneakers boast the bold colors with a spotlight shining on the overall construction of the familiar model.
The shoe has contrasting panels that detail the medial and the lateral side of the design with a branding accent on the very top. The tongue features a Nike tab woven into it and this is followed with white laces that adorn the top of the forefoot area. Light green adorn the sidewalls in a vintage suede material and denim materials are featured on the medial area in a rich blue color. The Swoosh is done in leather, making the entire sneaker texturally contrasting.
Image Credit: atmos
Nike's Blazer Mid 77 Gets a Healing Jade Colorway Update
1. Healing Jade Colorway Trend - Opportunity for brands to incorporate healing jade colorway into their products for a fresh and unique aesthetic.
2. Contrasting Panels Design Trend - Brands can explore the use of contrasting panels in their designs to create visually appealing and dynamic products.
3. Texturally Contrasting Sneakers Trend - Innovative materials and textures can be used to create sneakers that are visually striking and provide a unique tactile experience.
1. Athletic Footwear Industry - The athletic footwear industry can leverage the healing jade colorway trend to offer consumers a wider range of stylish options.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can adopt the contrasting panels design trend to add creativity and versatility to their clothing and accessories.
3. Textile and Material Industry - The textile and material industry can explore innovative materials and textures to meet the demand for texturally contrasting sneakers.