Consisting of 6 hills, the Havvada Island by Dror Benshetrit is a new model for urban living.
iNANLAR Construction proposes that the spare soil form the creation of the Canal Istabul be utilized to create new land and a new metropolis of forward-thinking design. The proposal aims to create this island off the shore of Istanbul that incorporates the most modernistic of designs as commissioned by the Turkish development firm of Serdar Inan.
This new community was designed by New York-based Dror Benshetrit whose vision makes for a forward-thinking community space that boasts towering hills. According to the architects, "Each hill up rises on top of a mega structural sphere that supports the residences on the hillsides and a community life at the center." With a 3km by 1km diameter, this project is an ambitious infrastructure with potential to set precedent in optimization of material and architectural design.
The Havvada Island by Dror Benshetrit is Structural Marvel
1. Spare Soil Utilization - The use of spare soil from construction projects to create new land and innovative structures.
2. Forward-thinking Community Spaces - The creation of urban living spaces that incorporate modernistic designs and innovative architectural concepts.
3. Optimization of Material and Architectural Design - Exploring the potential for setting new precedents in efficient and optimized material and architectural design.
1. Construction - Opportunities for construction companies to develop innovative projects that utilize spare soil for land creation.
2. Real Estate Development - Opportunities for real estate developers to create forward-thinking community spaces with unique architectural designs.
3. Architecture and Design - Opportunities for architects and designers to explore optimized material usage and innovative architectural concepts.