Sleek, clean and modern, this Harpers Bazaar May 2013 editorial will appeal to those who love the minimalist look.
Photographed by Paola Kudacki, the photo shoot is a summertime dream with its deep blue sky in the back paired with beautiful breezy waters. Model Tamara Weijenberg dons monochromatic ensembles like a black triangle bikini with a white blazer and an all-white romper with a deep v-neck front and fitted waist. She wears her hair slicked back to finish off Natasha Royt's contemporary styling. With only the sky, water and Tamara's classic beauty to focus on, the editorial is a statement on the edginess of minimalism.
Titled 'Chic Easy Pieces,' this Harpers Bazaar May 2013 photo series is a springboard for inspirational ideas on finding those everyday items that will go with everything in your existing wardrobe.
The Harpers Bazaar May 2013 Shoot Features Modern Everyday Pieces
1. Minimalist Fashion - An opportunity exists for producing basic and versatile pieces that can be mixed and matched with any wardrobe.
2. Monochromatic Color Scheme - Disruptive innovation can occur by experimenting with monochromatic tones, creating visual interest by playing with textures and surface finishes.
3. Sleek and Clean - Innovative opportunities include the integration of technology into everyday fashion to promote minimalism and functionality.
1. Fashion and Apparel Industry - Developing clothing lines that cater to the minimalist trend, utilizing high-quality fabrics, and simple designs.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics Industry - With minimalism as the main trend, the beauty and cosmetics industry can focus on creating simple yet effective makeup and skincare products that emphasize natural beauty.
3. Home Decor and Design Industry - Opportunities exist to create sophisticated and elegant living spaces by introducing a minimalist vibe into interior design.