Liverpool, England, is striving to become a global tourist hot-spot with the grand opening of a Beatles-themed hotel called Hard Days Night. The hotel features themed suites, a Yellow Submarine jukebox, basement bar, European restaurant, and 110 rooms starting at rates of $340 a night. Lennon and McCartney Suites will cost you $1,300 a night.
According to a hotel spokeman, "The Hard Days Night Hotel is located in the 'Beatles Quarter' of the city, adjacent to the world famous Cavern Club, the Hard Days Night Hotel features visually stunning, specially commissioned artwork covering key events in the lives of four lads from Liverpool whose fame knows no boundaries."
Darn! Paul does not come with the suite, but the hotel is decorated with Beatles memorabilia and music.
Hard Days Night
1. Music-themed Tourism - Opportunity for hotels to create immersive experiences that cater to fans of specific music genres and artists.
2. Themed Suite Design - Opportunity for hotels to offer unique room designs that cater to niche interests of guests.
3. Cultural Heritage Tourism - Opportunity for cities to promote and capitalize on their cultural heritage through the development of themed hotels and tourism experiences.
1. Hospitality - Hotels can capitalize on music and cultural tourism trends by creating unique and immersive experiences for their guests.
2. Tourism - Cities can promote their cultural heritage and attract tourism by developing themed hotels and tourism experiences.
3. Music - Music industry can partner with hotels and tourism boards to create music-themed tourism experiences that cater to fans of specific genres and artists.