That's it, if any spread can make me tear up all my leggings and tights while scoping out the perfect leather jacket then its the Hannah Holman Zoo Magazine -- officially my muse for punk rock fashion.
Featuring none other than American model Hanna Holman, this spread is taking grunge to a whole new fashionable level. Leather, oversized sweaters, knits and fur are brought together pefectly with Holman's "I-don't-give-a-crap" attitude. Be sure to check out the gallery for more looks styled by Hanna Kelifa.
The Hannah Holman Zoo Magazine Summer 2010 Issue is Hardcore Grunge
1. Punk Fashion Renaissance - As punk fashion begins to make a return to the mainstream, there is an opportunity for clothing companies to capitalize on this trend by bringing back classic designs with a modern twist.
2. Mixing High Fashion with Streetwear - This spread blends elements of high fashion with streetwear, showing an opportunity for fashion designers to incorporate edgier, streetwear-inspired looks into their collections.
3. Reinventing Vintage Styles - By taking inspiration from grunge and punk fashion of the past, designers can create new, innovative looks that pay homage to the roots of the genre while still being fresh and relevant.
1. Fashion - As one of the most influential and trend-setting industries, the fashion industry should embrace the return of punk and grunge fashion and find ways to incorporate it into their own designs.
2. Music - With the resurgence of punk fashion, there is also an opportunity for the music industry to embrace this aesthetic and incorporate it into their image, as well as marketing merchandise and products that appeal to fans of the genre.
3. Media - As punk fashion makes its way back into the mainstream, media outlets have the opportunity to showcase this trend through editorials, photography, and branding, helping to further popularize it.