From the “what will they think of next?” file, this Japanese invention ensures that even when it’s raining, you have one hand for your coffee and the other free to hold your mobile phone. Of course, it was made for those who are just sick of holding their umbrellas - assuming that’s an actual market.
The Shoulderbrella, available in several colors, simply screws on to the bottom of your umbrella. From there, you can wrap it around one shoulder or both. Just don’t forget to take it off before you go inside!
The Shoulderbrella Frees Up Your Hands When it Rains
1. Hands-free Umbrellas - The Shoulderbrella provides a hands-free solution to holding umbrellas, allowing users to multitask in the rain.
2. Convenience and Mobility - The Shoulderbrella enables users to have one hand free while holding an umbrella, providing convenience and mobility in various situations.
3. Mobile Device Integration - With the Shoulderbrella, users can hold their mobile phones while walking in the rain, allowing for uninterrupted communication and productivity.
1. Outdoor Gear - The Shoulderbrella disrupts the traditional umbrella market by offering a hands-free alternative for outdoor enthusiasts.
2. Coffee and Beverage Industry - The Shoulderbrella caters to coffee lovers, as it frees up one hand to hold a cup of coffee while walking in the rain.
3. Mobile Accessories - The Shoulderbrella opens up innovative opportunities in the mobile accessories market, enabling users to safely and conveniently use their phones in wet weather conditions.