This Halloween wedding photography series was shot by Assassynation as part of the 'Sassterclass' workshop. Styling for the shoot involved plenty of fall icons, as well as a dark take on life in the forest. This included props like owls, turkeys, leaves, feathers and mossy green plant life.
The shoot was originally inspired by the idea of a scarecrow, and from there it evolved into a full concept that's been dubbed 'Dark Harvest.' Both the bride and the groom sport awesome skeletal face and body paint, well as leafy crowns and dark attire. To go along with the theme, there's even a quirky, dark wedding cake that looks like it has legs and could be a character right out of Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas.
This Halloween Wedding Photography Series Celebrates a Gothic Fall
1. Halloween Wedding Themes - Businesses can capitalize on the growing trend of Halloween-themed weddings, offering products and services to match the aesthetic.
2. Dark, Gothic Photography - There is an increasing demand for edgy, Halloween-inspired photography, presenting opportunities to photographers and related businesses.
3. Alternative Wedding Cake Designs - People are embracing non-traditional, eerie-looking wedding cakes, opening up the possibility for innovative cake designers to expand their offerings.
1. Wedding Planning and Decor - This industry can provide options for couples looking for alternative and spooky wedding themes and decorations.
2. Photography - Photographers can take advantage of the growing demand for Halloween-inspired photoshoots and expand their services to include dark and edgy themes.
3. Baking and Pastry - The baking and pastry industry can offer creative, alternative wedding cake designs to cater to those looking for something unique and spooky.