This hairless bath drain solves a problem that plagues many people twice over. Instead of having your bathtub plumbing clogged with tangled tresses, it's common to instead accept a grated plug that takes the matted mess on itself.
What Chen Wanting presents to the market is a concept for an easy-to-clean bathtub drain. Winning a 2014 Red Dot Design Award, this idea facilitates a minimum for getting one's hands dirty. Essentially, the disk has been created like more of a comb so that it's free of completely closed slots that run side to side. What this means for the user is that the Tiya hairless bath drain can be simply sipped to one side, and the knotted strands will slide off and into the garbage.
Hairless Bath Drain Makes Collecting and Discarding Strands Much Simpler
1. Hairless-bath-drain - The trend of hairless bath drains presents opportunities to create innovative solutions for preventing clogged plumbing and simplifying the process of collecting and discarding hair strands.
2. Easy-to-clean-plumbing - The trend of easy-to-clean plumbing opens doors for disruptive innovations that reduce the hassle of getting one's hands dirty and simplify maintenance tasks.
3. Comb-like-drain-design - The trend of comb-like drain designs offers prospects for creating products that effortlessly remove tangled strands and improve overall drain functionality.
1. Plumbing-fixtures - The plumbing fixtures industry can leverage the hairless bath drain trend to develop innovative products that minimize clogging and simplify hair management in bathtubs.
2. Home-improvement - The home improvement industry can capitalize on the trend of easy-to-clean plumbing to develop disruptive innovations that make maintenance tasks more efficient and user-friendly.
3. Bathroom-accessories - The bathroom accessories industry can explore the comb-like drain design trend to create products that enhance the functionality of drains and provide an effortless way to remove hair tangles.