Up and coming accessory brand, Hai has collaborated with Whistles to release a new collection for the warmer seasons. The collection features handbags, scrunchies, and slip dresses. 13 styles are available in vibrant colors like lime green and hot pink.
"These are clothes for day and night, but there’s a celebratory, party feeling to them too," Hai's founder and creative director, Tessa Vermeulen, says.
Bestsellers from Hai make a return, including the ‘Vera Bag’ and the ‘Puff Gina Bag,’ both crafted with unique design aspects like checkerboard prints and drawstring closures. Hai is most commonly known for its handbags and other accessories made from silk, and this collection is excellent for adding those kinds of staples to your closet.
Image Credit: Hai, Whistles
Hai and Whistles Join to Release a Silk Summer Capsule
1. Silk Staples - The rise of silk as a summer staple creates an opportunity for innovative and sustainable silk products.
2. Colorful Capsule Collections - The demand for bold, vibrant, and colorful collections increases, with many retailers offering colorful pieces that cater to all ages and sizes.
3. Accessory Collaborations - Collaborations between accessory brands and fashion houses will continue to trend and bring fresh ideas to the market.
1. Fashion - Fashion houses can look for disruptive innovation opportunities in silk products, bold capsule collections, and accessory collaborations.
2. Accessories - Accessory companies can explore innovative ways of using silk and collaborate with fashion designers to create new collections.
3. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the demand for colorful and playful collections by partnering with small independent designers and offering limited edition capsule collections.