The H & M Conscious collection 2013 will makes its big debut in the Spring and its campaign stars French celebrity and starlet Vanessa Paradis. H & M Conscious is an attempt by the Swedish brand to create sustainable merchandise that is both affordable and environmentally friendly. The label will feature garments that encourage green living and dressing.
The 2013 spring debut will feature a full range of garments and accessories from dresses to outerwear. The gorgeous Paradis was shot in a teaser video campaign to allow the public to see a snippet of the collection before its release date. The stunning video showcases Paradis frolicking through an indoor set and in a lush green garden. The ambiance is serene and the garments flow with ease.
The H & M Conscious collection 2013 is sustainable and a great alternative for the brand.
The H & M Conscious Collection 2013 to Debut in the Spring
1. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunity to create affordable and environmentally friendly clothing collections.
2. Celebrity Endorsements - Opportunity to collaborate with famous personalities to promote sustainable fashion.
3. Green Living - Opportunity to encourage and educate consumers about eco-friendly lifestyle choices through clothing.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop sustainable and affordable fashion lines.
2. Celebrity Branding - Disruptive innovation opportunity to leverage endorsements for promoting sustainability.
3. Eco-friendly Lifestyle - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create products and services that support green living.