Gucci is one of the most famed and notorious fashion houses in the world, so I was not surprised when I checked out Gucci's Spring/Summer 2010 Campaign and found it incredible! The beautiful beach setting is the perfect backdrop for Gucci's sexy designs including white-hot pantsuits, knee-high leather boots and cut-away dresses. It is no wonder the design house renewed supermodel Natasha Poly's contract for Gucci's Spring/Summer 2010 Campaign. Hot Hot Hot!
Implications - Ever since the recent economic recession, consumers are drawn to products that will restore a sense of glamor or wealth back into their lives. Businesses that offer affordable products capable of achieving this will experience favorable results.
Gucci's Spring/Summer 2010 Campaign is Ultra-Sexy
1. Luxury Apparel - Fashion brands could leverage on the demand for luxury resortwear as consumers seek to achieve a sense of glamor and wealth.
2. Beachwear Fashion - There is a growing demand for beachwear fashion, which presents opportunities for fashion brands to develop their product lines.
3. Revived Supermodel Campaigns - Reusing supermodels in campaigns can generate buzz and offer a sense of nostalgia while promoting products to consumers.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands could leverage on the trend of luxury and beachwear fashion to drive product sales and increase brand awareness.
2. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Reusing supermodels in campaigns presents an opportunity for marketing and advertising agencies to generate buzz and increase product awareness.
3. Tourism Industry - The growing trend of beachwear fashion could drive tourism to beach destinations, presenting opportunities for hotels, restaurants, and other tourism-related businesses.