The 'Greenfinity' planter is a simple solution for the avid or amateur gardener that will enable them to keep their choice of plant supported, while also providing an additional spot for propagation.
The planter has a self-watering construction that will draw water from the bottom to support the plant without the need for technological components. The supplemental section on the side is meant to be used to propagate plants by storing clippings in water until they sprout roots.
The 'Greenfinity' planter will allow gardeners to grow lush plants that will only get bigger with time by planting clippings or enabling them to be given to family and friends. This will accommodate the needs of gardeners who are just starting out and allowing them to grow with time.
The 'Greenfinity' Planter Has a Dedicated Spot to Sprout Clippings
1. Self-watering Planters - Opportunity for creating innovative and sustainable solutions that allow plants to self-sufficiently draw water from the bottom.
2. Propagation Planters - Opportunity for creating planters that have a space for propagating plants and encourage a community of plant-sharing among gardeners.
3. Amateur Gardener Tools - Opportunity for developing easy-to-use gardening tools and products that accommodate the needs of newbie gardeners.
1. Home and Garden Retail - Planters and gardening tools that cater to beginner gardeners with a focus on self-watering technology and propagation features can help retailers increase sales.
2. Sustainable Agriculture - Self-watering planters and propagation planters can be used in sustainable urban agriculture initiatives as they save water and allow for the propagation of plants.
3. Community Gardens - Propagation-friendly planters can encourage the growth of community gardens and communal spaces for sharing and exchanging plant clippings and ideas among gardeners.