Boston-based retailer Concepts partnered with Arc’teryx, an outerwear label hailing from Canada, to create this colorful GORE-TEX jacket.
The high-tech fabric, featuring Paclite product technology, is both water and wind-proof, making it the perfect choice to brave the elements this winter. Despite its intense protection and durability, the garment is specifically engineered to be breathable, wearable and comfortable.
Beyond the construction details, the design of the jacket is bright and animated, banishing winter woes with a determined, colorful cheer. The Beta SL Jacket, which also features a 3m reflective Concept emblem on the arm, will be available during the Fall/Winter 2014 season. Stay warm and look great this winter in this great option by Concepts and Arc’teryx.
This Gore-Tex Jacket Features the Sweet Spirit of Collaboration
1. Co-branded Fashion - The integration of contrasting brands in fashion leads to unique designs and heightened brand equity.
2. Technical Fashion - Fashion and technology are merging, creating opportunities for durable, innovative and flashy designs that appeal to modern consumers.
3. Collaborative Outerwear - Designers are partnering to create technologically advanced outerwear that combines long-lasting qualities and bold hues in appealing patterns.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry is becoming more innovative through the integration of technology, merging co-branded designs and technical fabrics to provide unique and functional options for consumers.
2. Outdoor Retail - Outdoor retailers can benefit from embracing collaborations with brands, combining their expertise to improve their product lines and better satisfy customer needs.
3. Sportswear - The trend of co-branding and using technical materials in sportswear can create opportunities for brand differentiation and appeal among consumers looking for fashionable athletic wear.