Yes, many believe he is a total arse and much of the world is very happy to say “see ya,” but this gallery proves that politics will be a duller place without Bush and his more or less constant stream of photographic blunders.
All of these are REAL moments captured in time, scary uh?
I can’t decide if the rabbit or him carrying his fed-up looking dog is more amusing. I can’t really laugh as I have Gordon Brown to tolerate!
Political Blunders Will Be Duller
1. Political Blunders - Opportunities to offer training in public speaking and media handling for politicians to avoid blunders like George Bush.
2. Photographic Humor - Opportunities to create new comedy content for social media platforms featuring political blunders and memes.
3. Authenticity in Politics - Opportunities to showcase a leader's authenticity as a way to build trust and avoid being perceived as phony like George Bush.
1. Political Consulting - Political consulting firms can offer training in public speaking and media handling for politicians to avoid blunders like George Bush.
2. Social Media - Social media platforms can create new space for comedy content featuring political blunders, political figures, and memes to engage people into politics remotely.
3. Leadership Coaching - Leadership coaching services can emphasize the importance of authenticity in politics and provide consultation to current and aspiring political leaders on how to better showcase their authentic self.