The 'Good Time Charlie' editorial makes rebellious adolescent behavior look so bad yet so good at the same time.
Bathed in black and white shots as well as muted dimly lit ones, the photo shoot features model Charlie as he smokes, drinks and acts like an angst-ridden teenager. Shot by Ronan Gallagher exclusively for F*cking Young and styled by Charlotte Holt, the series features pieces from labels like American Apparel and Ksubi. Charlie's blonde hair and tattoos almost remind me of Ryan Gosling's character from 'The Place Beyond the Pines'; generally up to no good, but with good intentions.
If you've been through those days when anything and everything seemed like a good reason to get angry, then the images from Good Time Charlie may just resonate with you.
The Good Time Charlie Shoot Accessorizes with Cigarettes and Alcohol
1. Rebellious Fashion Photography - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by showcasing edgy, rebellious styles and themes.
2. Youth Culture Representation - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in media and advertising industries by authentically representing and targeting youth culture.
3. Alternative Lifestyle Aesthetics - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in lifestyle and consumer goods industries by catering to the trend of alternative, rebellious aesthetics.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by incorporating rebellious and edgy elements in clothing design and marketing.
2. Media & Advertising - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in media and advertising industries by creating authentic and relatable content that resonates with rebellious youth culture.
3. Consumer Goods - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the consumer goods industry by developing products and brands that appeal to the trend of alternative, rebellious aesthetics.