The 'Good Girls Love Bad Boys' Shirt by Zoe Karssen states a not-so-well-kept secret. The perennial 'Bad Boy' is a staple in pop culture, from musicians (think John Mayer) to Rom-Coms (think Jude Law or Colin Farrell). It seems like all of Hollywood's movie plots concern a reformed bad boy with a heart of gold, so it's no wonder that they have all the ladies crushing.
The shirt also fits in perfectly with Karssen's collection, which are made up of loose, casual styles with cheeky phrases like "French Kissing in the USA" or "Girls Just Want to Have Fun."
If you're a self-proclaimed good girl lusting after a 'bad boy' who will be good just for her, this loose-fit, machine washable, poly-cotton blend sweater is definitely for you.
The 'Good Girls Love Bad Boys' Tee Shirt Displays a Bad Boy Lust
1. Bad Boy Fashion - Opportunities for companies to capitalize on the perennial popularity of the 'bad boy' in creating clothing lines inspired by the look and attitude.
2. Cheeky Phrases on Clothing - There is potential for companies to create clothing lines with cheeky phrases that appeal to women's sense of humor.
3. Casual Comfort Clothing - As customers continue to seek comfortable yet stylish clothing options, companies have the opportunity to create more clothing lines with loose, casual styles.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can tap into creating clothing inspired by the 'bad boy' aesthetic and cheeky phrases.
2. Humor Industry - Opportunities for creating clothing lines with humorous phrases that appeal to women's sense of humor can be explored.
3. Retail Industry - As customers continue to seek comfortable yet stylish clothing options, there is a growth opportunity for retailers to provide more clothing lines with casual styles.