The Off the Course Golf Club Umbrella is a fun and stylish accessory for those unpleasant rainy days. Carry these umbrella with you to the office and you can have an impromptu round of golf at work.
However, the makers of this product advise that this is not to be used as an actual golf club, but it really just an umbrella with a twist.
Implications - As society moves at an increasingly faster pace every day, the need for more convenient items grows. Consumers are looking for ways to complete multiple things at the same time. Companies could develop products that can multitask to attract more customers to their brand.
'Off the Course' Lets You Golf Rain or Shine
1. Multitasking Products - Developing products that can perform multiple tasks simultaneously presents disruptive innovation opportunities for companies.
2. Convenience-driven Design - Creating convenient items that cater to the fast-paced lifestyle of consumers can lead to disruptive innovations in the market.
3. Workplace Recreation - Designing accessories that bring recreational activities to the office environment opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for brands.
1. Outdoor Gear - The outdoor gear industry can explore the development of multitasking products to cater to consumers' increasing need for convenience.
2. Office Supplies - Incorporating convenience-driven design in office supplies can offer disruptive innovation opportunities for companies in the industry.
3. Recreational Products - The recreational products industry can explore innovative accessories that integrate leisure activities into workspaces.