If you love Google as much as you say you do, then you will rock the new Gmail Sweatshirt. Gmail-lovers rejoice.
I have to admit, the Gmail Sweatshirt looks damn good. I would probably want one of these even if I wasn't such a fan of Google's email service. The sweater is made by American Apparel and unfortunately comes in only one color. Apparel like the Gmail Sweatshirt is definitely a clever way for Google to covertly advertise and market themselves. Can Microsoft boxers and Apple beanies be far behind?
The Gmail Sweatshirt is for True Google Fanboys
1. Branded Apparel - Opportunity for companies to create branded apparel as a clever form of advertisement.
2. Tech Company Merchandise - Potential for technology companies to diversify their merchandise offerings beyond traditional products.
3. Fan Loyalty Merchandise - Growing trend of creating merchandise that caters to loyal fans of specific brands.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore partnerships with technology companies to create branded apparel.
2. Tech - Opportunity for tech industry to expand merchandise offerings and capitalize on brand loyalty.
3. Marketing - Marketing professionals can leverage branded apparel as a covert form of advertisement.