The ‘Gloss' Love Magazine #5 SS 2011 Spread is Super Shiny
This ‘Gloss’ Love Magazine #5 Spring/Summer 2011 editorial stays true to its title. The models look over-photoshopped, shiny and plastic. Bambi, Jeneil and Hanna star as the wax figure beauties, styled in vivid fashions and bold colors. The leopard print boxing set looks like a fun and fierce way to fashionably fight off those pounds for summer. Photographer Solve Sundsbo captures a smooth start to the season in the ‘Gloss’ Love Magazine #5 Spring/Summer 2011 spread.
1. Over-photoshopped Fashion Photography - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing technology that provides a more realistic and natural depiction of fashion models without the need for excessive photo editing.
2. Vivid Fashion and Bold Colors - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the creation of sustainable and eco-friendly dyes and materials that can produce bright and bold colors for fashion garments.
3. Leopard Print Fashion Trend - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating an eco-friendly synthetic alternative to real leopard fur that can mimic its texture and visual appearance.
1. Fashion Photography - Developing new technologies that provide realistic representations of fashion models and garments can revolutionize the fashion photography industry.
2. Fashion Design - Developing sustainable and eco-friendly dyes and materials can improve the environmental impact of the fashion industry while still producing bright and bold designs.
3. Fur and Animal Skin Alternatives - Creating eco-friendly synthetic alternatives to real animal fur and skin can revolutionize the fashion industry and reduce the environmental impact of the use of real animal products.