With the drastic climate changes and frequent natural disasters, global warming has gone from something to worry about in the future to something that is already here.
Depicting global warming as someone hanging out with our kids, these Indian PSA ads show that â€œWe are living with it. Let's know it better.â€
I think that's a great message. We should educate ourselves and our kids about global warming in order to deal with it properly.
Implications - While public service announcements are often perceived as droning and yawn-inducing for youth, their importance is undeniable. Recognizing that catering to youth is an important step for ameliorating global conditions, ad agency Percept/H introduced this fresh, new perspective on an important issue.
‘Let's Know It Better' PSA Makes Global Warming a Childhood Friend
1. Youth-centric Climate Awareness - More companies can create engaging campaigns that target younger generations and educate them about climate change.
2. Humor in Environmental Activism - Organizations can incorporate humor and creative storytelling in their messages to make them more memorable and impactful.
3. Visual Storytelling for Social Issues - Using cartoons and animations can be an effective way to convey complex social and environmental issues in an engaging and accessible way.
1. Advertising - Advertising agencies can create impactful campaigns for social and environmental issues by incorporating creative storytelling and humor.
2. Education - More educational institutions can teach children about climate change and empower them with the knowledge and tools to tackle it.
3. Entertainment - Cartoonists and animators can create entertaining and educational content about social and environmental issues that can reach a wider audience.