Chris Rushton captures the "Other Worlds" editorial exclusive for Glassbook Magazine. In addition to his alluring imagery, the photographer also doubles as the photoshoot's stylist and hair and makeup artist.
Model Clara Rae plays the role of photographer's muse in a fashion story that references sci-fi imagery. The futuristic series is lensed in a studio setting and highlights washed-out makeup looks and sculptural headpiece accessories.
The jeweled headwear pieces range from spiked headbands and crowns to astronaut inspired helmets that are artfully crafted and conceptual in their aesthetic.
Glassbook Magazine's "Other Worlds" beauty story defies convention and pushes boundaries with its sci-fi themed images. The portrait series tells a bold story and leaves its viewer entranced with its range of cyborg inspired headpiece accessories.
Image Credit: Chris Rushton
Glassbook Magazine's Other Worlds Image Series is Visually Opulent
1. Sci-fi Beauty - Opportunity to create fashion and beauty products with futuristic designs.
2. Sculptural Headpieces - Opportunity to design and create unique headpiece accessories.
3. Conceptual Aesthetics - Opportunity to showcase bold and artistic concepts in visual media.
1. Fashion - Innovation in futuristic clothing designs and accessories.
2. Beauty - Opportunity to experiment with bold and avant-garde makeup looks.
3. Photography - Creating visually stunning portraits through the use of bold themes and concepts.