Model Jessica Clarke of New Zealand stars in a playful editorial for the Glamour Italia March 2012 issue that features a parade of fierce, lightweight pajama sets and other comfy spring items. Jessica is seen in paisley patterned, striped and plaid pajamas worn under a classic beige raincoat and fun, spring-appropriate, flat sandals and snakeskin loafers.
The ‘In & Out’ editorial was captured by fashion photographer Hans Feurer for Glamour Italia. The frolicsome spring shoot was styled by fashion editor Sebastian Kaufmann, who selected looks by brands like Paul Smith, Celine, Emporio Armani, Hermes, DSquared2, Gianvito Rossi and Bagutta. Jessica Clarke is also pictured in some eye-catching Dolce & Gabbana sets of glasses that add to the laid-back, casual aesthetic of the shoot.
Jessica Clarke Stars in a Fun Editorial for Glamour Italia March 2012
1. Lightweight Pajama Sets - Opportunity for innovative designs that combine comfort and style in sleepwear.
2. Playful Spring Shoots - Potential for creative and whimsical fashion photography that showcases seasonal trends.
3. Eye-catching Accessories - Possibility for unique and bold accessories to elevate casual ensembles.
1. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation can be achieved by experimenting with unconventional styles and concepts.
2. Sleepwear - Opportunity for brands to create comfortable yet stylish pajama sets that cater to consumers' desire for both relaxation and fashion.
3. Accessory Design - Room for inventive and attention-grabbing accessory designs that make a statement and enhance everyday looks.